Providing you can get all the content you want to include on your website to us promptly, we can usually produce an average site in a week - sometimes less. Larger sites may take longer.
Adding to an existing website that someone else has created can be difficult as different people program websites in different ways. However, we are always happy to take a look at your existing website and see if we can make changes for you. Sometimes it is more cost effective to start again from scratch.
Yes, of course. However, sometimes photographs that you have taken yourself can look unprofessional, and we recommend that you use high quality photographs where possible, either taken by someone who knows what they are doing, or by a professional photographer. Alternatively, we can source photographs on the internet. We can advise on the best options for you.
We recomend a face-to-face meeting but phone and email contact are fine
- We will need to know how many sections you would like (home, profile, gallery, contact etc.)
- We will need to know if you will need any subsections in your gallery, and if so how many images you want to show.
- We will want to know if you want to show enlargements of your gallery images.
- We will need the images you would like to use on the site. If you don't have all the images do not worry, we can use of few images to get the design of the site started.
- We will need content for your website - in other words the text you want to use and the image files for your gallery, preferable in electronic format (titles, medium, sizes, year, statements, CVs, etc.)
Any questions please do not hesitate in contacting us